Thursday, December 07, 2006

5 Things To Eat Before I Die

This meme is inspired by this post at Cook And Eat. Here's my list... a far from conclusive one.

1. Truffles. Apparently worth it's weight in gold, this very special funghi looks like animal droppings. Yet gourmands say it's nothing short of heaven and best eaten raw, shaved on freshly cooked pasta with olive oil.

2. Wagyu Beef. They say it's the ultimate in all things meat. You can find Wagyu Beef at some 5-star restaurants in Malaysia. At RM300 a pop, it must be one helluva cow.

3. Pizza. In Rome. But I'll have to get myself into Rome first. Sigh.

4. A Turducken. Read Tur-duc-ken, not Turd-uck-en. A chicken in a duck in turkey. It sounds super scary, but golly, it must taste fantastic! Whoa... Bird flu? What bird flu?

5. Fugu. I'll have to fly all the way to Japan for this. And it'll probably be the last thing I eat. Hahaha.

Who to tag? Who to tag?
If you consider yourself an oinker, YOU'RE TAGGED!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

No updates?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Tried calling you, but you didn't pick up twice. :(

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home